We are seeking friendly, enthusiastic people. Candidates must thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy engaging large groups and demonstrate quick problem-solving skills. If this is totally you, then please see below for all the details, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Specifically, we are looking for someone with a flexible schedule who is willing to work 5 – 15 hours per week. Our ideal candidate has a flexible schedule and can commit to being “on-call” to operate private escape games.
As a Team member, you are responsible for ensuring that each and every group has an enjoyable and memorable experience. You will work in our game rooms and interact directly with players. We are looking for quick learners with strong attention to detail, and, most importantly, applicants should have a knack for customer service and having fun. Work hours will be based on business needs and your availability.
● Greeting the customers and briefing groups
● Encouraging the customer groups and providing assistance
● Being attentive of the groups during the event and debriefing groups afterward
● Resetting the room in an efficient and timely manner
● Maintaining a clean and comfortable work environment
● Providing customer support by e-mail and phone
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com